An outsourcing contracts company in Broomfield, CO is looking for a Business Analyst to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What you will be doing:
- As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities related to audit/recovery projects.
- You will isolate and research negative or non-optimal margin services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause and support the project managers with recovery, root cause analysis and prevention activities.
- Execute Financial Assurance audits including source data acquisition, normalization and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
- Audit and evaluate customer's invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately and adequate margin is obtained.
- Support efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects. Root cause and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery, revenue loss, or cost savings.
- Optimize Business Intelligence including query development and data analysis. Build and run queries, and conduct complex data analysis.
- Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2 years of experience working with SQL
- At least one programming language (C# and Python preferred)
- Audit experience, knows how to program & is comfortable with SQL & excel
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within an outsourcing contracts company out of Broomfield, Colorado.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.