One of my consultancy clients who specialise in cloud migrations particularly focused on AWS are looking for a Business Analyst to work with one of their large clients.
The role will be working with the client to help them migrate their legacy platforms to the cloud using AWS.
The role will be a 50/50 split between the CBD and Sandringham.
- Assist in the definition, development and maintenance of project and system requirements, and technical specifications
- Develop and maintain documentation of process flows, administrative summaries, and standard operating procedures
- Measures performance against process requirements, aligning improvement projects to close performance shortfalls.
- Manage stakeholders across the client and vendor.
- 5 years or more experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- 2 years or more of Amazon Web Service (AWS) exposure (i.e. working on AWS related initiatives) or other cloud technologies.
- Experience in some, or all, of the following tool(s) will be highly regarded:
- Strong understanding of Agile development processes
- Experience working with web and/or mobile software development, QA and operations teams
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018