One of my clients are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work across a large program of work in their Online Services stream of the business.
You will be responsible for engaging with internal and external stakeholders to document the detailed requirements for a new portal and internal task management system.
You will be joining the program in its early stages so the role will be heavily focused on requirement gathering, proof of concept, RFP and RFQ.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- BABOK certification (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated ability to used tools such as 'use cases', 'data flow diagrams' and 'process maps' (preferably BPMN) to document business processes to a high standard of correctness and detail
- Experience designing website transactions with integrations to back-end systems
- Experience with designing e-commerce/online payment systems
- Experience with leading CRM products e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics to implement task management solutions
- Demonstrated well developed communication skills, including
- Preparing and delivering presentations to small and medium sized groups
- Workshop facilitation
- Preparation of business documentation (e.g. policies and procedures)
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management both internal and external
- Knowledge of the AGILE framework and underlying methodologies
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018