Business Analyst - Decommissioning Project - 6 month contract
Progressive IT is working with one of our key clients on urgent requirement for a decommissioning project. The initial contract will be for 6 months however this will potentially extend. The role will be based out of Sydney.
The organisation have commenced Wave zero migration to the AWS Cloud. They will have physical and logical servers and the like to decommission very shortly, wave 1 will start in the coming weeks. The waves go every two weeks and ultimately they need to vacate out of their current data centre. The candidate will need to have strong business analyst skills, thorough understanding and hands on experience in decommissioning in a physical and logical environment.
- 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Project Management fundamentals
- Decommissioning RedHat Linux instances
- Understand what to decommission in a physical and logical environment
- Physical decommissioning of hardware, ie, removing racks, working out how to scrub disks, proper disposal, industrial disposal
- Assess and document risks
- System administration skills / Linux / backup
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role. Please APPLY NOW.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018