My client are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work on large SAP implementation.
This role will be an initial 6 month contract that is likely to extend for up to two years.
Product/Solution requirements Design and Delivery:
- Gathering business requirements utilising user story creation techniques
- Facilitate and lead requirements gathering or story boarding workshops
- Creating test cases and test scripts, and executing system testing as part of the scrum delivery team
- Information gathering and development of process maps for business units within the Scrum team
- Partner with the product owner and delivery team members ensuring process design leading to realisation of business benefits
- Development of functional/technical specifications that capture business requirements and test scenarios that prove the resultant systems solution(s) within the scrum delivery team
- Produce relevant training materials and deliver required training as per training scope within the scrum delivery team; support the Change team as required with information
CAPABILITY (Skills, Knowledge & Experience):
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical, collaboration and time management skills
- Proven ability in understanding business cases, objectives and converting them into requirements; ability to recommend prioritisation of requirements based on business value.
- Advanced process mapping and documentation skills
- Advanced commercial acumen and the flexibility to adapt to a changing agile environment essential
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to prioritise and deliver outcomes with minimal direct supervision is required
- Strong ability to work effectively in a close team environment
- Business / IT Degree qualification.
- Business Analysis certification highly regarded (BABoK or similar)
- Understanding of SAP SD (Order to Cash processes) functional modules
- Knowledge of best practice for SAP implementations
- Solid understanding of project delivery and development methodologies including agile and scrum.
- At least 5 years of BA experience in projects, with end to end involvement in at least 2 projects from requirements gathering to UAT and go-live
- BA role in at least 3 SAP projects
- Experience working in projects in a cross-functional/matrix environment
- Project delivery within an agile framework highly regarded
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018