Large Oil and Gas Company in Houston, TX
Position: Business Analyst
Pay rate: $50/hr (negotiable)
Duration: 6 Month contract
Shift: 8hr work days, 40hr work weeks.
* Must have previous SuccessFactors implementation experience with Employee Central and Talent - Compensation would be a plus*
This individual will partner with global cross-functional teams to implement, SuccessFactors. The position interfaces frequently with business executive leadership, and will build and maintain relationships Specific areas of responsibility and influence include:
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business functions/processes supported, be viewed by the business as an advocate for them within IT and provide the voice of IT back to the business.
* Possess a thorough understanding of the key factors driving business decisions for their business partners and develop technology alternatives and recommendations based on those factors.
* Assist in the Managing Overall Governance and control of the IT Project Portfolio ensuring its successful delivery for Human Resources
* Partners closely with business partners to analyze new projects and readiness for governance decisions and provides transparency of portfolio investments.
* Establish processes to manage the prioritization of the projects within the portfolio based on enterprise and brand goals as it applies to SuccessFactors.
* Develop, prioritize, coordinate and communicate the goals and processes necessary for implementing the program of work.
* Stay current on IT strategy and in identifying and communicating business partner requirements and implications of efforts to ensure that they are included in all relevant activities and communications.
* Increase the business acumen of all interface points with demand (e.g. Product Managers) to encourage better understanding of SuccessFactors
* Ensure value of IT investments is managed by: o Measuring results and outcomes against business cases o Helping accountable Business Sponsors understand and play their role effectively o Advocating changes to the investment portfolio that increase value o Ensuring adherence to corporate constraints (for example, flat to falling budgets)
* Represent the capabilities of IT supply to encourage the understanding of and adherence to standards that create enterprise-wide value or protect the enterprise brand, including: o architectural standards o security, risk, and privacy standards as well as regulatory compliance o data standards that increase the asset value of enterprise data
* Stay current with technology and business trends and act as a consultant to both the business and IT by providing a common set of planning assumptions and competitive landscape, in addition to understanding the current and future market assessment(s).
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.