One of my clients in Sydney CBD is looking for a Business Analyst for an initial 6 month contract that is likely to extend long.
About the role:
The Business Analyst will assist with capturing high-level requirements for (i) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and (ii) SAP Ariba procurement.
From the high-level requirements the Business Analyst in collaboration with the Business Unit will generate and publish a prioritised solutions delivery roadmap.
- The CRM roadmap to include initiatives for the next 3 - 5 years.
- The Ariba procurement roadmap to include initiatives for the next 2 - 3 years.
- The Business Analyst will then focus on the initial 12 months prioritised CRM & Ariba roadmap items.
- Eliciting details business requirements from the business stakeholders.
- Review of the as-is processes used to manage their CRM information and procurement.
- Identify what applications and functionality is available that can be leveraged.
- Delivering signed-off business requirements and to-be process maps documents.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ Experience within Business Analysis.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Process analysis and mapping Experience.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications and data management.
- SAP Ariba and Trades Monitor knowledge is highly desirable.
- Familiar with the Agile and Waterfall ways of working.
- Ability to work under their own initiative and drive outcomes.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com