Business Analyst - Melbourne - 6 month contract
Progressive, in partnership with a key client in Melbourne, are currently searching for a Business Analyst.
They are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for setting up project processes, governance and practices in their transformation phase.
Role: Business Analyst
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Melbourne Key skills
- Experience in a Software development project environment
- Business Improvement experience
- Elicitation of non-functional and functional requirements
- Business Process Modelling, As-Is To-Be scenarios
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies experience
If you're interested in the role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW to Therese Tano on 0416 736 323. Only those who meet the requirements can be considered
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.