The role will be working on of Australia's most exciting digital programs, you will be working in an extremely agile environment.
This role is looking for a collaborative BA who has experience working closely with Product Owners and UX/UI designers
What you'll be doing:
- Produce clear, high quality documentation for Agile projects (specifically creating user stories.)
- Performing in-depth analysis, helping to define and validate requirements and carry out process/experience mapping.
- Working very closely with the UX,UI and CX teams to ensure the best in customer and user experience.
- Setting and constructing detailed technical / functional / design specifications for templates and instructions.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of projects on time, on budget, and to a very high quality.
- Create project communications plans, status reports and conduct status meetings regularly to ensure effective issue resolution and quality project delivery.
- Gain buy in from key stakeholders and other team members.
- Present and explain complex information in a way which can be readily understood by different audiences.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ Years Business Analyst experience
- 3+ Years experience within Digital ideally within a Product environment
- 3+ Years experience within highly Agile environments
- Experience creating User Stories
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Someone who can really take ideas from product owners and communicate them to the development and UX teams
- Strong understanding of Web, Video and Social Media platforms
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com