One of my large Sydney Olympic Park based clients are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a Windows 10 program.
This will be an initial contract till the end of the financial year but it is extremely likely to extend once budgets for the new financial year are confirmed.
You will play a key role in working with the Windows 10 Project team to ensure all in scope applications are Windows 10 ready prior to deployment.
- Responsible for gathering, documenting and obtaining information regarding Application requirements based on Functional areas and Business Units
- Responsible for updating the Application Master readiness DB, which is key for all Testing and Deployment Activities
- Work through Application lists to ensure alignment of user, device, application for W10 and device roll out readiness
- Support in development of test scripts and executing of the test scripts provided by Business/Application SME's
- Be pro-active when dealing with Business SME's, UAT Testers and Application SME's to validate application requirements
- Responsible for raising issues and risks if it affects the project delivery. If applicable, responsible also for resolving the issues and risks.
- Work closely with Technical support teams in identifying applications that will require remediation, and raise risks and issues in JIRA
- Manage large amounts of organisational data to support test teams and deployment teams
- Support the Project Manager (as required) specifically around coordination of activities
Experience required Essential:
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience in IT projects.
- Desktop and SOE Refresh and Rollouts
- Application remediation
- Ability to work with Stakeholders across all business functions
- Experience in Business requirements gathering and analysis of large amounts of information for validation and meaningful decision making and status updates.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
- Tertiary Qualifications in either IT or Business
- BA certification (e.gCCBA, PMI-PBA etc)
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com