- Influential part of the structures team
- Great exposure across a range of design projects
- An opportunities to further your career
This is a great opportunities for a bridge engineer with 5-10 years of experience to have a key role working with a global design consultancy in their Melbourne office. Your background knowledge would be from working on Bridge Engineering designs combined with your ability to clearly communicated with others and clients.
About the role
Your role will be within the Structural Bridge team, working on packages for bridges located in Melbourne. Your experience will be across bridge, road and highways as well as have interface experience working with Clients. As a contractor, you will be joining the team for an initial 6-month contract to aid in this demanding and busy period. This role is an immediate requirement.
What you can bring
- 5-10 years of experience as a Bridge Engineer
- Provide project history across Structural Bridge design in Australia a must
- Working knowledge of VicRoad standards desirable
- Work independently and contribute in team discussions
- Strong confidence and communicated skills to work with clients
- Strong drive for career progression
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Work on complete design drafting
- Independent working
- Work experience on major Victorian project
- Be part of a global firm
How to apply
If you meet the minimum experience and you would be interested in working as Structural Engineer in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review. Alternatively, contact Melissa Gadzev on (02) 9285 1022 for a confidental discussion.
Full Australian working rights a MUST
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018