Progressive, in partnership a global leader in engineering, management, and development consultancy, is currently searching for a highly enthusiastic Bridge Drafter to be based in Sydney, NSW.
As a Bridge drafter, your roles and responsibilities include:
- Preparing drafts and drawings within the client's specifications
- Assistance and mentoring of team members
As a requirement for the role of a Bridge Drafter, you must…
- Have at least 6-10 year's experience in drafting using AUTOCAD
- Have hands on experience with RMS Projects
- Have strong communication skills
- Be willing to work on an initial of 6 Months contract
- Be available immediately
- Be willing to work/relocate to Sydney, NSW
- Be CURRENTLY RESIDING OR LIVING in Australia
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration packages matching the experience and skills of the successful candidate
- Great working environment
- The opportunity in working with one of the leading engineering firms in the world.
If you meet the requirements and have an interest in the role then, please click on the APPLY NOW.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Jim Economos at 0292851022
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018