Bridge Engineer and Bridge Drafter
This is a great opportunity to join a global leader in the supply of consulting and infrastructure support services.
Working on major bridge projects across Sydney, you will be joining the transport team, working within project deadlines.
These roles will involve:
- Compliance with relevant codes and standards.
- Participating in and contribute to the technical aspects of projects
- Manage risks associated with project delivery
- Experience in bridge design, including detail design, inspection, assessment, and strengthening and repair of bridge structures.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification
- Exposure to structural analysis packages such as ACES SPACEGASS, Autodesk Structural Bridge Design (SAM/LEAP), LUSAS
- Successful track record leading small and medium sized projects
- Knowledge of the market for consulting services.
Apply now to be considered for this position and to find out more about the role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018