- deliver scientific excellence in statistical expertise to non-clinical vaccine development ensuring decision-making takes place within the parameters set by logical and quantitative scientific inference.
- ensure that appropriate and efficient study designs are used in alignment with project objectives
- coordinate transversally within the team, the statistical planning of different deliverables expected from Non-Clinical R&D Statistics in alignment with the project development plan.
- engineering, Master of Science, PhD Science, orequivalent
- at least 5 year's experience within the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent experience.
- ability to work in multidisciplinary team (task forces, working groups, team projects, some being remotely located) .
- leadership capabilities within and outside the group, give guidance to non- statisticians, provide feedback, engage.
- has experience with responsibility in different projects teams, working groups, internal and externally.
- good oral and written communication in English including ability to explain difficult issues and situations clearly and ensures meaning is understood
Client location: Hessen
Duration: 12 months
Volume: 40 hours / week;
Start date: As soon as possible
In the case that it is, I can gladly be contacted under the following number +49 (0) 89 5519 7835 or by email Please send me your updated CV in word format when the interest arises.
Looking forward to your application and possibly a mutual collaboration.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.