Are you an experienced Biostatistician with advanced SAS programming skills? And do you see yourself adding value to a global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)?
Duties & Responsibilities
Including but not limited to…
- perform complex statistical analyses and create statistical reports
- act as a proactive advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process
- interact with clients with regard to data analysis, scope of work, and budget
- develop complex analysis strategies, and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS)
- training/mentoring of junior members of the department
Required Qualifications & Experience
- advanced SAS programming skills (min. 3 yrs)
- Clinical study phases II - IV
- Therapeutic areas: Not specified
- Lead experience as a Programmer
- Previous experience working in close collaboration with a sponsor
- Former CRO experience
If this vacancy is of interest, please kindly submit your application including your updated CV. I will be in touch to discuss the vacancy and application process in more detail. Your profile will be handled confidentially!
Kimberley McCall | k.mccall(at)progressive.de | +49 (0) 89 5519 7808
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.