Title: Biodiesel/Glycerine Process Engineer
Pay rate: $55/hr - $66/hr
Duration: 6 months
Shift: M-F 5 days a week; 40 hr work weeks.
Work Location: Houston Texas USA
Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a multinational chemical company, for a bio-diesel/glycerin process engineer. Experience with a bio-diesel technology licensor or a biodiesel producer is a must.
- Understand and challenge the needs of customers and propose the winning technical solution
- Perform process calculation and deliver process inputs to the proposal (utilities & mass balance, sized equipment list, process description, PFD/BFD…)
- Participate to customer meetings and discussions
- Interface closely with sales, proposals and technical experts
- Participate or lead other solution development related efforts (design basis definition, site visit, brainstorming sales, freedom to operate)
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least 5 years of process engineering design experience in biodiesel and/or oleo chemical industry - recent, strong biodiesel/glycerine required.
- Proficient with HYSYS® simulation software
- Some knowledge of the project execution as the process and/or systems design scope
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are interested please send me your resume or call me on 7134231646
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.