Big Data Developer - Digital - London
Our client, an established Bank are currently looking to hire a Big Data Engineer onto a greenfield project within their digital business.
The role will suit someone who has a strong analytical mindset and is confident taking on complex problems. You will be involved in the design and build of new data pipelines using Hadoop, Python and Spark providing Real Time analytics to customers globally.
Candidates will need:
- Commercial Big Data/Hadoop experience
- Exposure to Hadoop ecosystems including Spark, Hive and Map Reduce
- A background working with distributed systems
- Experience working across the whole SDLC
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects
- Any commercial experience in Kafka, Cassandra or AWS would be highly beneficial.
- Programming experience in either Scala, Python or Java would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large-scale greenfield development project.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018