About our client
With a presence in over 40 countries and a workforce of 200,000 people, our client is one of the world leaders in providing consultancy, technology and outsourcing services.
About the role
You will optimise a portfolio of client data, data pipeline architecture, data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Designing and implementation of big data platforms on AWS cloud
- Defining strategy and architecture to migrate data from legacy systems to new big data solutions
- Acting as a trusted advisor to project team to perform design to deployment related tasks
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 2 year experience as a Big Data Architect
- Expertise in Big Data technologies in Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience Big Data ETL Tools and AWS based Big Data solutions
- Previous experience as in Big Data engineer and/or financial experience is desired, not essential
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- 6 month initial contract
- Great career opportunity to work with co-workers across different countries
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018