My client, an upstream Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for multiple Backend Developers to join their team located in Houston, TX.
This new venture sets out to do things differently - taking a unique approach, balancing human-centered design with an agile technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a great variety of potential projects in the portfolio, there are many different areas to investigate, so you'll certainly not be bored!
- To build and create products that will improve productivity
- Knows the Ins and outs of setting up a continuous delivery pipeline
- Working closely with the engineering lead and developers in an agile environment with a high degree of freedom
- Experience Go development
- One or more: Java, Python, C++, React, NodeJS
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in test driven development & writing of unit tests
- Experience of Git
- Production Environment Build experience
- Experience of Agile (Scrum & Kanban)
- Cloud experience (Microsoft Azure and/or AWS)
- Setting up CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in 'Infrastructure as code'
- Mobile app development (IOS & Android, React Native)
Schedule: Monday - Friday (40 hr work week)
Location: Houston, Tx
Contract: To become permanent
If you have the relevant experience for the position, please apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.