BI Developer- FMCG-Sydney-Long Term Contract
- Develop dashboards, grids, graphs, scorecards, and statistical reporting utilising MicroStrategy software. Develop dashboards for mobile and web versions.
- Develop data modelling and data transformation for business intelligence tools like Microstrategy. Collaborate with business engagement teams to define dashboards and reporting solutions to meet diverse, complex business needs. Architect future dashboards including the design of the data warehouse tables, Source to Target ETL logic and dashboard development.
- Build data structures and data blending technologies to provide data to Microstrategy. Create Schema objects with MicroStrategy Desktop such as Tables, Facts, Attributes, and Hierarchies.
- Develop data structures using Hadoop to build dashboards, reports and self-service templates.
- Design reports as per business requirement in MicroStrategy from various source systems like Microsoft SQL Server.
- Responsible for creating Schema objects, Reports, Templates and metadata data using MicroStrategy. Design full life cycle implementation of MicroStrategy which include business requirements definition, Data Analysis, Data Warehouse Architecture, Logical Data modelling, Physical Data modelling and Validations.
- Design reports as per business requirement in Microstrategy from various source systems like Excel file, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Work closely with Analytics team to understand the requirements in order to build interfaces that enable datasets for self-service analytics for multiple analytical tool MicroStrategy.
- 4+ years experience being hands on with MicroStrategy
- 4+ years experience using SQL
- Good hands on experience with Python
- Beneficial to have some .NET experience
- Willingness to learn new things
Please 'apply now' or contact Paulina for further information on the position.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018