Permanent BI Developer / West London / Immediate start
BI Developer required to join the IT team at my retail client. You will lead the Business Intelligence centre of excellence in implementing and maintaining an effective Business Intelligence service. The successful individual will support the BI estate as well as assisting with the technical implementation of our data to cloud strategy, offering the options for real time process reporting as well as the opportunity for the business to interact with our operational processes.
- The Business Intelligence Developer will deal directly with business customers and the wider IT team in relation to issues or planned outages of any of the BI Applications.
- The successful person will manage BI Applications (BIRST, Sales Force Analytics Cloud, Hadoop etc.) ensuring high availability and maximising the performance of these applications, ensuring they are fully functioning and available for my client's analytics professionals.
- You must be able to demonstrate a proven record of successful delivery of advanced and challenging BI projects and ad-hoc job requests.
- Good working knowledge of relevant BI technologies and methodologies (T-SQL, Full Microsoft BI Stack - SSAS, SSIS and SSRS, etc.)
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and structures (dimensional modelling), cubes and ETL processes.
- Good analytical skills with a proven ability to use data to provide insights and identify root cause.
- Good understanding of data architecture from both a logical and physical perspective.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and critical thinking skills.
This is a Permanent full time role offering a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package with the option to work from home.
Overseas travel is also sometimes required however it is expected that this role is UK based. Home working is also available when the tasks permit.
If you would be interested in applying for this role or finding out more please send an updated version of your CV and I will give you a call immediately.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales