An opportunity has arisen for an experienced BI Developer to join a leading insurance provider.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong data warehousing background, with a minimum of 5 year's ETL experience, and experience developing, maintaining and administering MS SQL Server databases.
- Develop, maintain and manage data models, including but not limited to data marts, models of the data warehouse and source systems as necessary and in line with business requirements.
- Further develop an efficient load and data model to support business requests for data and reporting
- Work with the Data Warehouse team to facilitate the development of data integration efforts
- Maintain and ensure process improvement
- Strong data warehouse background in SQL Server BI, specifically SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- ETL experience with SSIS Package coding and maintenance
- Solid understanding of and appreciation data warehousing principles including ETL design and dimensional modelling
- Ideally previous experience working in life insurance, superannuation or financial services industries
If this sounds like a role you may be interested in, please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018