We have a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Shaping Our Future programme team on an initial 6 month contract and work with stakeholders to develop business requirements for our exciting change project. You will lead business analysis activity on the implementation of a new business wide Data Warehouse, support business stakeholders in the development of their requirements and assist the Data Architect in the analysis, design and production of specifications for our 3rd party implementer. Responsibilities include:- To work proactively and collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop business requirements and translate these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- To proactively identify project risks to ensure that they are effectively managed with the Data Architect and Project Manager, in line with the business needs.
- Work with Data Architect and Project Manager to develop business requirements, technical requirements, project plans and manage project budgets and risks.
- To assist in the preparation of user and system test plans.
- Analyse and document business processes.
- To work with the business to support the various change agendas through technology thought leadership and to ensure any change is managed and implemented effectively.
- To provide the link between the customer, development team and third parties regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Produce reports for the Data Architect and Project Manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
About you Essential requirements:
- Significant experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Experience of gathering requirements for large scale change projects.
- Results orientated with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes.
- Ability to accurately document requirements and specifications for reporting Systems.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
- Experience interacting directly with the end users of project.
- Strong planning, time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to work on multiple initiatives effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to positively influence stakeholders through effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective team player, who proactively initiates, develops and maintains effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Business Analysis experience of reporting systems is desirable.
- Experience of MS Dynamics and an Agile development approach is desirable.
If interested in this role please send an updated cv and i be in touch
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales