Global Oil and Gas Company is searching for a candidate with Azure networking and system build experience. Looking for someone more of a hands on worker versus project manager.
Candidates local to Austin or Houston, Texas to work out of the company offices are preferred but may possibly consider someone willing to work remotely. This is a full-time, 6 month contract position for a large project so potential to extend past 6 months. We offer full benefits and 401k to our contractors and strive to place our contractors on new projects after finishing with one company. Competitive hourly rates offered!
Responsible for building and implementing the transformation from Softlayer to Microsoft Azure within the company.
The prospective candidate must minimally possess in-depth knowledge and be capable of supporting the following:
- 7+ years' experience in an IT environmetHands-on experience with Microsoft Azure
- Azure AD, Azure WAF, Azure Resource Manager Experience preferred
- Knowledge of Softlayer Applications is a Plus
- Experience with and understanding of virtualization technologies
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance (O&M) support of servers, crisis management and hands-on technical support
- Experience implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment
- Experience writing technical documentation, especially in relation to Cloud
- Knowledge and experience resolving security vulnerabilities
- Installation, configuration, and O&M support of monitoring solutions across the support platforms
- Vulnerability remediation of infrastructure elements working with customer and internal Industrial Security teams
- Perform incident and change management on all devices and operating systems
- Perform maintenance as required
- Preferred Certified in Architecting Azure Solutions and/or Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.