Azure SME Specialist-Financial Services- Melbourne CBD
Microsoft Azure Specialist required to design, develop, enhance and support Dynamics CRM online solutions.
Your new role
As a Microsoft Azure Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions in Azure Cloud environment. These roles will lead the creation of the cloud operating model, including integration with on premise management and support systems. The position will also provide expert operational support for multiple teams and projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive Experience and knowledge of using the Azure cloud platform in an Enterprise environment to deliver enterprise services and capabilities.
- Strong IT Operations and cloud management experience, including the automation of tasks and processes.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Microsoft and cloud technologies including O365, D365 and Azure, telephony, security and networks.
- Demonstrated skills in the analysis of complex problems, and in the troubleshooting and resolution of high-impact incidents.
- Ability to plan and schedule complex workloads, including the balance of business-as-usual and project related tasks.
- Training and certification in Azure is advantageous.
- Continuously develop product knowledge and quickly learn new technology platforms and skills.
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks with minimal assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor technical staff
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method
Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please contact Paulina for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018