A leading Global risk consultancy seek an Azure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis at their London site.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the deployment and maintenance of the Global IT Infrastructure, primarily hosted in Microsoft Azure.
- Effective management of Azure Infrastructure
- Management of cost centres
- Work closely with Senior stakeholders to recommend improvements to infrastructure
- Implement new technologies in Azure
- 3+ years experience configuring and maintaining Microsoft Azure
- Extensive knowledge of Azure applications
- Experience supporting Office 35 environments
The client operate in a dynamic and modern work environment and are looking for someone with drive and ambition to progress with the company internally.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales