Im currently looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer for a 6 months Contract role based in the Sydney CBD starting in the next 2-4 weeks.
Some of the day to day activities for this role include:
- Automate solutions to scale and self-heal, speeding innovation, reducing development time and supporting costs and effort.
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Consult on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations
- DevOps Delivery, progress tracking and reporting
Skills and Experience Needed for this role:
- Expert in DevOps processes and best practices
- Broad understanding of DevOps automation tools, processes, and technologies
- Experience working in Continuous Integration and Deployment environments.
- Strong experience with Azure and AWS Cloud Platforms
- ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account)
- Proficient in DevOps build and release tools such as Azure Pipelines, VSTS, TFS, or Jenkins.
- Experience in deploying and managing cloud services hosted in Microsoft Azure-Resource Manager, Azure Classic, ARM Templates, Virtual Machines, App Service, SQL, vNet
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- Experience with an environment orchestration / provisioning tool (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
If you are interested in this position and want to have a further chat please apply and I will give you a call to discuss the role further
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018