I currently have an urgent need for an Azure Cloud Development Engineer starting on a 6 months contract that will extend with a banking client based in the Sydney CBD!
Joining as part of the Cloud Services team you will be responsible for all aspects of product management across both technical (architecture, design, operations) and non-technical domains (product strategy, service management, stakeholder management, etc).
Please see below Essential skills / experience needed for this role:
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Strong experience with one language (Java, C#, Python, Ruby, Go)
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Experience using Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS - Mandatory), Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and/or distributed systems.
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Domain experience in consumer finance, banking
- Experience delivering fast paced, agile, cross discipline projects
Interviews for this role are starting on Monday so please don't hesitate to apply and I will call you ASAP to discuss further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018