I currently have an exciting and unique opportunity for an Automation Tester for a 6 months contract to join a client based in the Sydney CBD starting ASAP with a great daily rate on offer!
Please see below more information about what will be expected of you as the automation tester within this organisation (You need to bring you're A game)
Day to Day:
- Create and maintain functional automation tests using tools such as, C# SpecFlow.
- Drive a React UI across multiple browsers to valid functionality
- Contribute to planning and estimating the test automation approach and effort for the project and system, in conjunction with the Test Automation Manager.
- Configure continue integration jobs and related scripts for over-all test scenario orchestration, scheduling and reporting of automated test runs, for multiple target environments
- Work as part of an Agile project team - extensive collaboration required with BAs, other testers, and software developers from our technology partners/vendors
Knowledge and Experience
- Development of extensive, re-usable test automation suites using common tools and frameworks
- C# programming - experience developing automated test framework components ideally, familiar with asynchronous event handling, OOP/OOD etc
- Knowledge of XML and/or other messaging parsing
- SQL query writing / basic database skills
- In depth experience in System and System Integration testing
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Commutable automating at both the GUI and API levels
- Ability to work in an agile team using scrum methodology
- Delivery focused - demonstrated track record of seeing projects through to completion, whatever challenges arise
Please ensure before applying that you can meet at least 90% of the skills / experience needed to be successful within this role.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018