My client has an urgent need for an experienced Automation tester to join them on a 6 months contract based in Sydney CBD!
Please see abit more about the role and the day to day tasks below:
- Create and maintain functional automation tests using tools such as, C# SpecFlow, RestSharp.
- Drive a React UI across multiple browsers to valid functionality
- Contribute to planning and estimating the test automation approach and effort for the project and system, in conjunction with the Test Automation Manager.
- Configure continue integration jobs and related scripts for over-all test scenario orchestration, scheduling and reporting of automated test runs, for multiple target environments
- Work as part of an Agile project team - extensive collaboration required with BAs, other testers, and software developers from our technology partners/vendors
Skills and experience needed for this role:
- Development of extensive, re-usable test automation suites using common tools and frameworks
- C# programming - experience developing automated test framework components ideally, familiar with asynchronous event handling, OOP/OOD etc
- Knowledge of XML and/or other messaging parsing
- SQL query writing / basic database skills
- In depth experience in System and System Integration testing
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Commutable automating at both the GUI and API levels
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in an agile team using scrum methodology
- Ability to take others along the automation journey
- Delivery focused - demonstrated track record of seeing projects through to completion, whatever challenges arise
If you meet the skills and experience listed about and would like to discuss the role further then please apply for this role ASAP and I will give you a call to discuss the role further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018