In this role, you will be responsible for analysing, preparing and executing testing activities for projects and releases to verify system and application changes are fit for purpose and fit for use. 6 month initial contract.
About our client
Our client is a multi-award winning company in the financial services industry. Headquartered in Brisbane, they are dedicated to the financial wellbeing of its clients.
About the role
- Preparing and developing test cases, test data and other testing assets, and contributing to Test Plan development
- Executing test procedures and scripts in line with project and release schedules - both Manual and Automated
- Raising and retesting defects, reporting progress of defect resolution and
- monitoring the progress of allocated testing tasks/deliverables
- Collating and analysing testing results, statistics and metrics and producing quality reports
- Ensuring quality outcomes by adhering to and coaching others in the company's testing and release management methodology, processes and practices
What you can bring to this role
- Extensive automation experience working with UFT / HP QTP
- Development experience with scripting language such as C# or Java for Selenium framework
- Testing Web Services, Cross Browser Testing and Testing on Multiple Devices (Web and Mobile)
- Experience with SQL writing queries and scripting
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to develop reports, analyse & interpret outputs and initiate or recommend appropriate action
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Acquiring new technical and leadership skills whilst gaining a breadth of experience in different areas of the financial services industry
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018