In this role, you will join the automation team and will assist in the planning and execution of test plans and test cases (both automated and manual) for functional and non-functional testing.
About our client
Our client is a multi-award winning company in the financial services industry, dedicated to the financial well being of its clients.
About the role
- You will provide support for a range of testing activities including:
- Preparing and developing test cases, test data and other testing assets and contributing to test plan development
- Executing test procedures and scripts in line with project and release schedules - both manual and automated
- Raising and retesting defects and reporting progress of defect resolution
- Identifying, reporting and mitigating quality-related risks and taking appropriate action
- Ensuring quality outcomes by adhering to and coaching others in the organisation's testing and release management methodology, processes and practices.
What you can bring to this role
- Two or more of the following testing disciplines and supporting technologies: Test automation, Performance / load / stress, Accessibility, Interoperability, System, Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance
- Extensive experience working with various automation framework tools such as Selenium, SpecFlow and HP UFT
- Strong knowledge in testing web services, cross browser testing and testing on multiple devices (web and mobile)
- Strong experience in VB Script
- Proven ability to build relationships and to communicate effectively with stakeholders including project managers, technical staff and business partners/customers
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Acquiring new technical and leadership skills whilst gaining a breadth of experience in different areas of the industry
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1000 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018