A market leading company is looking for an experienced test automation analyst to join their team in Sydney's CBD to work on testing activities for some exciting projects and releases to verify new system and application changes are fit for purpose and use. An initial 6 month contract however, the client has emphasised that there is potential for extension.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Automation Test Analyst and have exposure to the following:
- Selenium (or similar test automation tool) in a commercial environment
- Ability to create automated tests and frameworks from scratch
- Test automation using BDD methods and automation frameworks, eg. Cucumber, Specflow
- Knowledgeable with writing in programming languages such as SQL, Java, etc.
- Writing functional and non-functional acceptance and regression tests
- Strong Agile experience
Experience with the following will be highly regarded:
- AWS, Azure or other cloud platforms
What you can bring to the role:
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Selenium (or similar)
- At Least 3 years' experience as an automation tester
- Manual testing experience for at least 2 years
- Full understanding of the software testing life cycle
Rewards & Benefits:
- Work in a fantastic team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development as a test analyst
This role would be require an immediate start, interviews will occur as early as next week for the right candidate, with the aim to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1000 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018