Automation Engineer (Architect Level) - Telford - 6 month contract.
Exp 8-10 yrs. Security Clearance - BPSS.
- Recommend potential improvements to Automation Testing approach and processes including supporting test infrastructure and tooling.
- Recommend work package options for the supplier to conduct Automation scripting and testing for the remaining POC scope.
- Experience of using Selenium Webdriver.
- Understanding on PEGA system.
- Should be able to set up Automation framework.
- Should have experience of conducting Discovery phase of the project and produce relevant outcomes.
If this role is of interest then please don't hesitate to get in contact with an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales