My client is in finance and investment and is looking for an Automation Engineer to work on greenfield projects, drive change and implement DevOps best practices.
Ideally, you will come from a Java development background and will work closely with software engineering to deploy and operate my client's build systems. You will be oversee and implement an end-to-end solution to advance, automate and streamline their processes. You will be required to build and maintain new and existing tools and resolve issues across multiple projects.
- Strong Java development background
- Solid commercial experience with Docker
- Extensive experience with Atlassian products (Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, Stash etc.)
- Solid Linux experience
- Experienced with Ansible
- Strong Networking background and AWS experience
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Exposure to GoCD
Benefits for you
- Opportunity to work across multiple projects
- Great office culture promoting work life balance
- Clear career progression at a well-established global brand
How to apply
If you want an exciting career opportunity in DevOps and Automation, please contact Adam Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 02 9285 1010.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this position***
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018