Automation Engineer (m/w)
My client is as global player in the field of automation solutions. More than 1000 employees are contributing to the success of the company. Located in Freiburg, the innovation team is now looking for an Automation Engineer.
The client offers you:
- Interesting and diversified range of activities and an international environment.
- The client offers attractive terms of employment and a remuneration package with a wide range of benefits.
- Flexible working hours (38h/week) and holidays of to 30 days/year.
- Except for these things, the surrounding area offers high-value living and recreational areas.
Tasks and Responsibility:
- Programming of complex controls (PLC)
- Design to cost
- Documentation of software-design
- Validation of suppliers
- Mutual cooperation with mechanical design, sales, purchase and manufacturing
- Bachelor of Science (Master is a plus)
- You have already gathered 3-4 years of professional experience
- Programming skills of the following controllers: SINUMERIK 840D, TIA-Portal, WINCC, S7-300
- The ability and willingness to travel internationally as well as fluency in written and spoken English are required.
- Teamwork- and target-oriented
Are you interested and would like to learn more about the position and company? Then I would be pleased to hear from you with your completed application documents.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me: 0711-48982430
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.