As Automation Architect, you will be working for a market leading professional services consultancy, working for high profile clients in various industries and utilise your skills as seasoned test automation professional. This role is a 6 month contract located in Melbourne CBD.
What you can bring
- Extensive test automation experience, including API and mobile testing
- Ability to create automated tests and frameworks from scratch
- In depth industry knowledge around market trends in relation to automation tools and techniques
- First-rate communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated in leading test automation teams as well as working with project teams
- Experience using tools to support DevOps, CI/CD practices and Agile and BDD approaches
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 10062 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018