System Application Engineer - 45k+ - Area of the Hague
Are you passionate about programming big machinery and production processes? Are you a CAD/CAE expert? Then this job is for you!
As a System Application Engineer you will be responsible for the innovation and execution of the (instrumental) databases. Additionally, you will pro-actively advise users during Engineering projects.
Your daily activities as a System Application Engineer will include the following;
- Support the Application Engineers in their execution
- Research and promote updates to the CAD system;
- Make detailed planning for the CAD related processes;
- Instruct the affected Engineers after the implementation of modifications with respect to: Quality deviation & Quality improvement points;
- Work on Ad-Hoc assignments directly from the Vice President or manager.
For this function you will often come into contact with clients and other departments. Especially, corporation with the Engineering, Procurement and Project departments will be frequent.
For this function we are looking for someone who independently is able to fix complex problems with high accuracy.
The background of our ideal candidate approximately looks like this:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar function;
- Knowledge of CAD/CAE related information management systems, specifically Oracle;
- Programming skills in software systems, such as: Visual basic, SQL, ASP;
- Familiar with CAD/CAE in the Petrochemical industry, such as PDS piping equipment and support models;
- Has followed CAD courses or other similar trainings.
Do you see yourself as the new System Application Engineer, or do you want more information? Contact Isaura Smit, Recruitment consultant, i.smit (@) progressiverecruitment.com or call +31(0)20 530 5858