Title: Auto CAD Specialist
Pay rate: $30/hr
Duration: 3 months
Shift: 40hr work week. 8hr shifts.
Artesia New Mexico USA 88210
AutoCAD specialist needed to convert 10000+ technical files, DWG drawings into pdf equivalents.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
Will process 10000+ files, to convert DWG AutoCAD drawings into pdf versions.
Reason is, these Drawings do have logical modules in them, and these "links" would be broken when exported into an EDM solution we are implementing
Senior AutoCAD Drawings manager will be participating for assistance, guidance and supervision
Must be able to work in a team and under supervision
A minimum of a High School degree or equivalent is required.
Must be an experienced AutoCAD user.
A Drafter would be perfect for the task at hand
Experienced in AutoCAD
Experienced with Adobe PDF, MS Office Excel & Word as well as Outlook
Office based and located in Artesia, New Mexico.
Job conditions require walking, sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behaviour based safety programs
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.