- Inspect and verify that construction is performed in contractural accordance with the specifications and drawing requirements.
- Inspect and document that material and equipment delivered to the jobsite are properly received, stored, and maintained according to project specifications.
- Perform a detailed inspection and document findings at the beginning of each work phase within the subcontract (concrete application, structural steel erection, coatings application, etc.).
- Review quality assurance documents as they are issued and ensure compliance.
- Review the final "Punch-out Inspection" list for each system and document status for completion.
- Verify subcontractor procedures and quality records are in contractual compliance.
- Perform document control audits on field drawings, test records, etc. for adherence to document processes.
- Identify non-conformances and document that corrective action is implemented.
- Responsible for walking down and obtaining signatures for the acceptance of systems with the subcontractor and/or client.
- Participate in the Task Safety Observations (TSO's) and ensure corrective measures have been implemented for problem areas.
- Monitor compliance with all company and site safety requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining all required licenses and certifications.
All other duties as assigned.
- Requirements:· API-1169 pipeline inspector certification· Current AWS Certified Welding Inspector certification.· Must be detailed oriented.· Strong computer and communications media skills.
- · Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- · Minimum 7 years related experience in quality roles and procedures.
- · PHSMA OQ
- · High School Diploma or equivalent.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.