I am currently supporting a client, specifically in the search of a Assistent to Global Head, Regulatory Affairs (m/f). The project expectations are to be found underneath.
- Professional office management, administrative and organisational support
- Prepares international correspondence and communications including agendas, minutes, presentations
- Arranges, coordinates and follows-up on high-level global meetings, teleconferences etc.
- Organization of complex travel itineraries incl. travel expenses
- Manages mail as well as emails and takes action on behalf of manager or whole team when appropriate by proxy
- Manages tight deadlines and schedules in multiple tasks
Required skill set:
- Background in office management with appropriate training, experience in regulatory affairs preferred
- Fluent in German and English on business level with excellent communication skills in spoken/written word
- Proven experience of running an office on executive level
- Computer literate with advanced proficiency in MS Office desktop applications
If you are interested in this position, I can gladly be contacted by E-Mail l.rettig(at)progressive.de or phone 0049 89 5519 7849.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.