Job Title - Senior Technician (Assistant Scientist)
For one of our biggest clients in Leiden, Progressive is looking for an Assistant Scientist (Senior Technician) who will be responsible for conducting methods using established methodology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Plans and conducts experiments and analyzes and interprets the results.
* Keeps accurate records of work undertaken.
* Reviews reports for accuracy and completeness.
* Provides documentation to help supervisor with the preparation of technical reports, manuscripts, and other documents that record data or results.
* Participates in the origination or direction of experiments, through the development of methodologies.
* MLO+ (min 4) / HLO level
* Familiar with GMP and/or GLP
* Experienced in one or more of the following techniques:
MS, LC/MS, ELSD, cIEF, cSDS, DW-HPLC (peptide mapping, oligosaccharide), A280, IEF and SDS-PAGE
* Interpersonal skills - good command of speaking and writing of country languages and English, ability to communicate effectively with investigational site staff, team members and functional manager.
* Positive attitude, enthusiastic and motivated
If this profile matches your background and interest, please apply through our website, or send me a personal message at: j.vanbaalen(@)progressive-nl.com with your most recent CV and cover letter!