Assistant Scientist Pharmaceutical Development
From one of our key clients we have received a new position for an Assistant Scientist position who will be dedicated to bring meaningful innovation to global health. The team focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
Pharmaceutical Development Support (PDS) forms together with AA, MBA and QCD the Analytical Development (AD) department. You will join the PDS team. The team performs sample analysis to support the process development for our internal and external customers. Internal customers are Up Stream Processes (USP), Down Stream Processes (DSP) and Formulation Development (FD).
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team while also working independently. You will learn different assays and will perform sample analysis to support process development. Are you a motivated scientist who has experience with molecular biochemical methods like QPCR, ELISA, and DNA purification? Then apply!
Main tasks / responsibilities
- Sample analysis for internal customers.
- Executing molecular biochemical methods.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs, trending reports.
- Participating in Continuous Improvement Projects (LEAN).
- The position involves handling of biologically active substances.
- MLO /HLO in Molecular and/or Cell biology, Biochemistry, Life sciences.
- Minimal 3 years experience as a technician with a wide range of molecular biochemical techniques preferably in a diagnostic and/or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in good documentation and quality systems are also preferable.
- Analytical skills and HPLC/ UPLC and/or "empower" software experience welcome to apply.
- English required, Dutch a plus.
You like challenging lab work and are accurate, pro-active, flexible, reliable, show initiative, and have strong organization skills.
If this position is something that you want to do, and if you believe you have the right qualifications and experience required for the role, please don't hesitate and send me an email with your most recent CV and short motivation letter to j.vanbaalen(@)progressive-nl.com. You can also reach me by calling 020 530 58 88.