A leading global recruitment company in Glasgow are seeking an Assistant Reward Analyst to join their team. If you can demonstrate experience/knowledge of delivering analytic advice and guidance to senior staff and managers, then you could be the Assistant Reward Analyst we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As an Assistant Reward Analyst, you'll be responsible for providing administrative and technical support to eh Reward Business partner in the development of company-wide reward practices. You'll have the ability to review data analytically and provide feedback and reports on the information gathered.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience in an analytic position reviewing data and working closely with the results to assist management.
- Confident using Microsoft suite of programs, especially excel
- A deep belief in the value of the HR function and the personal ability to make a difference to the business
- Previous experience in professional services and a centre of excellence environment would be ideal but not essential
Who will you be working for?
As an Assistant Reward Analyst, you'll be joining SThree, a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. A motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an award-winning equal opportunity employer who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employees' hard work is valued and rewarded. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and like to promote from within - a high proportion of our senior staff originally joined the company in entry level positions. If that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Company share scheme
- Variety of high street discounts and season ticket loans
Do you have a high standard of both written and spoken English and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint? If so, you could be the Assistant Reward Analyst we're looking for. Interested? Get in touch, today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales