Support the construction execution across a wide variety of projects in the electrical utility power transmission and distribution industry.
- Negotiate, approve, and execute contracts/subcontracts and change orders
- Assist on internal and external project risk views
- Assist with compliance of company policies
- Grow and develop talent on the team through leadership and mentoring
- Attend and participate in corporate meetings as needed
- Secure applicable project permits
- Report project status, costs, risks, and schedule to stakeholders
- Complete other day to day activities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in construction management, engineering, or related field
- Completion of or ability to obtain OSHA 10 and/or OSHA 30 training course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.