Assistant Materials Coordinator needed in Midland, TX for a Full Time, 12 Month Contract.
Pay is $20.00 per hour.
Skills, knowledge and abilities required:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strict attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Team player with excellent organization and communication skills, work ethic, initiative and an independent thinker.
- Ability to research and verify data integrity using multiple sources of data.
- Ability to multi-task and accurately record details into systems and handle high volumes
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide procurement and oversight of all Project Engineering materials, including movement of those materials and equipment and processing invoices against said material
- Manage all MRO procurement activities including supplier relationship interfaces.
- Work closely with Project Engineering clients effectively and efficiently.
- Execute work in accordance with functional procedures, including those contained in the Company Purchasing & Contracting Guide and Procurement and Inventory Management Guide.
- Steward return, repairs and/or replacement of material into inventory.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.