A Global manufacturer of embedded hardware systems for the aerospace industry are seeking an Assembly Operator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to work on the assembly of electro-mechanical components used in highly regulated industries.
- Perform repair of printed circuit board assemblies
- Hand soldering of components as required
- Operate equipment such as De-solder, Hot Air Pencil etc.
- Manually align parts before soldering and perform post re-flow inspection
- Numerate and able to read technical drawings / work instructions / process instructions & routings
- Clear understanding of modern electronic circuit card and system assembly techniques
- Flexible and able to work to timescales within a busy manufacturing environment
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales