- Previous manufacturing assembly experience highly desirable & will need to lift 30 lbs - 50 lbs.
- Must have some manufacturing/Assembly experience Under the direction of production supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend English assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to operate a computer and communicate one on one with other employees of the organisation.
- Assemble products, following work instructions ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards.
- Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
- Continually monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process.
- Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information.
Position requires Steel Toe Shoes
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.