As an artwork officer you will be responsible for the coordination of the legal artwork between customers and manufacturers. Within this growing organization, we are looking for someone who has a great eye for detail and good communication skills. You will be part of the supply chain team in close coordination with other department. You will communicate with our customers and CMO's in an international business setting
Responsibilities of artwork officer
Coordination of the artwork process during launch preparation and as part of change control:
- Coordinate the artwork process in a timely manner and according to the internal Procedures.
- Ensure that the artwork of the packaging for drug products is created according to customer and CMO specifications.
- Contact person between customer and CMO regarding all artwork matters.
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Commercial competence, service oriented.
- Attention for detail, follow-through skills and accuracy.
- Good team worker.
- Time management skills.
- Pragmatic and stress resistance attitude.
- Experience with pharmaceutical products.
What you will get for your efforts
- Salary up to 52.000 €
- 13th month
- 37 days of holiday
- Personal growth opportunities
Are you ready for a new challenge as an Artwork officer at an international organization with plenty of room for own initiative and development? Then get in touch with Gaia Brouwers for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / G.brouwers [@] progressiverecruitment.com.