Artificial Lift Tech
*MUST HAVE artificial lift and gas lift exp. ESPs, field based components knowledge. They will ultimately be the interface between the field and the office. *
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with operations personnel to implement new gas lift designs in the field
- Work with engineering team to optimize gas lift system (wellbore construction, compression, flowlines) to improve well production
- Anticipate moderate site visits during installation and optimization phase
- Assist engineering team with pulling unit work on ESP and rod pump installations
- Track cost and failure frequency data associated with all artificial lift installations
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
- Minimum High School diploma
- Desire Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Desire previous experience within O&G industry in artificial lift operations, primarily gas lift
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment, have strong written and oral communication skills
This will be 6 months contract with STRONG possibility to hire.
If you feel you or someone you may know meets the minimum requirement, lets chat!
- EMAIL with your current and updated resume attached
-Best number to reach you
Looking forward to connecting with you.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.